Course Name: Delta DAA+
Delta DAA+ (Architectural Visualization Course)
Just like a dynamic energy field, the Delta course is designed for students interested in Arch Viz (Architectural Visualization) in particular and 3D in general.
Course Duration : 86 hours
Delta DAA+ course is designed for Interior Designers, Architects and Hobbyists who want to learn how to create photorealistic 3D Architectural perspective views from various camera angles with daylight and varied lighting conditions. You will learn to create render still views and walkthroughs / fly-by quickly with realistic output.
- Understanding and Importing CAD drawings in SketchUp and Blender
- SketchUp native tools
- Sketch-U-Cation and 3D Warehouse
- Free use-based plugins
- Architectural 3D Visualization
- Interiors & Exteriors 3D Design
- Blender Cycles and Eevee Render
- Stylized Rendering with Blender
- FBX / OBJ Export from Blender to Unity / Unreal Engine
- Walkthrough and Drone Fly-by animation
- Demo Reel
Blender (for Arch Viz), Sketchup, Vray
Book An Appointment!
Why not set up an appointment where you can interact with the trainers and students in a real classroom?
KAA’s Admissions Advisors are committed to helping you find the most appropriate educational path to meet your goals. Our Advisors are artists who are trained to provide artistic feedback and suggest the best plan of action based on your individual requirements.